Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Chapter X-10: If you're going to let one stupid pr*ck ruin your life... you're not the girl I thought you were. ~Professor Stromwell Legally Blond

December 10th, 2010

So another sleepless night...god this can't be good for my skin.
See I'm totally focusing on the important things now.
So I still as of yet to get a response (since Monday's fiasco communication) from PH.


I think I was tossing and turning last night because I have so many unanswered questions.
Like...
How am I going to get my things back?

PH has done such a complete 180 degree shift what if he just makes a bonfire in the back yard and torches my things?

Some of those things are irreplaceable like notes and books that are out of print.

My parents want to literally roll up there with police and get my stuff.

As far as our paperwork is concerned...how do I "undo" two main things.
1. Marriage
2. Immigration/being allowed to travel into that country?

All these questions lead me to think perhaps I need legal advice.  However...I really don't have the money.  And I don't want to spend the money to just find out that I'm screwed.  Also this year in legal expenses has been more than $3600 from the immigration things we filed (because I foolishly didn't want it to be a burden to PH!)  I also realistically don't want to spend more money than I would lose just by cutting my losses.  But I think I've come to the inevitable conclusion that PH is not going to share the information with me and like my Brooke said I need to start looking our for myself.  So now I guess I need to contact lawyers and just try to get information.  I just don't understand how someone could do this to someone else.  I'm frustrated and hurt and scared (of how this will impact my life).  Definitely the worst thing that has happened in my life.  The timing of it sucks so much more...between my b-day and Christmas.  Seriously?!  I always have a tough time during the holidays.  But I'm going to focus on what Eva said...the GOOD things I have to look forward to like this weekend and New Years.
xoxo
Teagan

1 comment: