Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chapter X-32: We All Fall Down*

6 Days later (after this conversation) I got this email...

Subject line: HI
Jan 9th, 2011 9:39am
Jacob:  Hi zuzu!

I must NOT reply.
Why did he send me this email.
I shouldn't reply.
Why did he send me this...he didn't even make it a week since saying we shouldn't talk anymore.
What did this mean.
I can't respond.
Instead I email the girls...

Jane's response "maybe you should remind him he isn't talking to ex's any more"
Me: "weird eh?  Sigh if only I didn't like talking to him haha totally selfish of me"
Jane: "well it doesn't do much for giving credit to what he says"
Me: "you are totally right"

Both Eva and Taylor had very colourful things to say about him and his character and his respect for his current fiancee seeing as he emailed me ...AGAIN.
I know I didn't want to be that girl.
I tried to stay strong I really did.

until

4:08pm
Me: Hi

Darnit I caved.
Maybe to be continued ....maybe not.
I guess we will see.

xoxo
The trying to be stronger but failing miserably Teagan

2 comments:

  1. Hm, so he emailed you instead of messaging? How weird. I can see why you caved, but it all seems odd to me. Hope you had a great weekend with Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz...I'm so glad you brought that up because it IS totally weird. Hmmm...now I'm thinking about it. I am a little mad at myself for caving ugh! Had a great weekend with Taylor I need to post about it!

    ReplyDelete