Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Red Carpet Golden Globes 2011 Fashion Recap

So I can sneak in another tidbit of our Toronto weekend.
We were at the hotel and had changed into robes and snacking on cheese/baguette/olives and redwine.
First we were watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians (which both Taylor and I love!)
Then we completely forgot that it was the Golden Globes.  We had dinner reservations and missed them but we were able to watch most of the red carpet.

Here are my thoughts on the fashion.  I don't claim to be a fashion guru.  I just love pretty dresses and boys look so nice in tuxedos.  I got all these pictures from here.  Except for Catherine picture (see caption for source).


My absolute FAVOURITE dress of the night...that I LOVED (and Taylor agreed!)


A very close second to me was Carrie Underwood...who generally I like what she wears.  Doesn't hurt that she is married to a hockey player ;)

The more I looked at it the more I loved Lea Michelle's dress too!

My cousin Bella and Taylor both really like Clair Danes dress.


It seemed (besides pink) a hunter green was very popular and an unexpected (and prettier than I thought) choice (though I didn't care for Angelina's drappy dress.


This picture is from this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1347827/Golden-Globes-2011-Catherine-Zeta-Joness-pride-Michael-Douglas-beats-cancer.html




I really really would like to be positive (hey why try and rip someone apart?!) but seriously different coloured shoes?  Oh Helena!  I think you are a FANTASTIC Bellatrix (her Harry Potter character that she is PERFECT in) but really please don't do this again!
I also thought the Dianna from Glee also looked lovely.
So did Eva I thought.
Can't forget about those handsome men!  I think Zac and Jake looked great!


We had so much fun watching everyone all dolled up.  One of my favourite things about award shows is the beautiful dresses and the red carpet.  I'm such a girl but the great thing was Taylor and Bella do too!  I have so much fun hanging out with my girls and watching all the great fashion. 
xoxo
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment