Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chapter S-10: Head over Heels...


Our conversation continued the next day all about the upcoming trips!

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer
Subject: Re: Goodmorning Sweetheart!

I trust you :) Can't wait because that is a longer time off so we can go prob somewhere a little farther away if need be

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Teagan

Only thing I need to be is with you! And I know you agree! Or I hope you agree... (Wink)

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

sounds pretty darn perfect to me...ack so excited now possible 3 times to see you this is too good to be true

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

No its not dear, its very true. Not to good too be true! O you are going to see me many more times than just 3 times babe.

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

I was hoping so...but three times basically for sure over the next 3 months makes me very happy especially bc you live in Korea

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

I know what you mean sugapie! One more week, and I will hold you ever so tightly in my arms. While praying to make this the one... But I really should not tell you that!!!

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

7 sleeps never seemed so long ;)  I cannot wait...hopefully you'll know then ...but I really shouldn't tell you that

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

You are everything I want!!! Praying never hurts, but I "think" I know... WOW I really really shouldn't tell you that!!!

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

thank goodness for a lot of computer work this morning eh?  well on my end anyway but my afternoon is busier...praying doesn't hurt at all...I'm not worried we will see when you get here :) You are absolutely everything I want...I couldn't have dreamed up anyone better...but we aren't telling each other this stuff

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

Your are absolutely correct. I agree all the way! Tomorrow is your birthday!!! Awww no sweet birthday kiss from me tomorrow... Sorry babe

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

I think we need to definitely get some sleep tonight though (listen to me it sounds like you live here)...I think I'm running myself pretty hard and I just been drinking tea and eating vit c and zinc but not feeling the greatest

I guess it is my birthday tomorrow...hmmmm I don't really feel like it's my birthday tomorrow and I know I have a super long day at work so I'm guessing it won't feel like my birthday.  I'm focusing on the fact that I get to kiss you in a week hopefully more than once ;)  What a good birthday present that would have been though

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

Okay, not a problem. I think I am in the same boat... No more than 10 minutes?

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

haha not sure that will happen but maybe off the phone by a certain time like

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

I like your style babe! HEY are you feeling better?

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

haha I sound like I'm falling apart eh...stupid hip and throat is sore yucky I have to get better I cannot be sick when you are here

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

What ever you are... I be right beside you! I know you want to be 100 percent. And trust me I want us to feel great. But know for as long as you allow me into your heart, I will always cook you chicken noodle soup... Lol

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

you free in like half hour?  can call


From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

Of course babe...

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

hey thanks for today

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

Thank me in 60 years....lol

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

I definitely can do that

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

I can def see you with me right now. Just finished at the grocery store, now going to hit the gym. Made me smile to imagine you here with me

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

that sounds pretty darn amazing to me babe...its the little things that make me go hmmm I wish Spencer was here with me right now...funny the grocery store is definitely one of those places.  Have a wonderful workout...I was going to after work but am thinking that maybe I should take it easy tonight I don't know if the hip will cooperate but maybe I'll do bi/tri/shoulders or chest/back I'll see...not going to lie I feel a little rundown

so I live in the tropics and its raining...not completely unusual...just makes me think how one day over Christmas break I kind of want it to rain so we can have a lazy day in bed (not like THAT yet) but like watching movies and napping and just talking...maybe even some KGB coffees and breakfast...can't wait to just be able to hang out like that

but I probably shouldn't tell you that

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

I am in the gym right now, thanks for that pink elephant... But I liked it all honey

Hey prom date,
Finished with the gym, I am going to head of with James to do a little shopping. He is in major need of work clothes. So email away...

I agree, take it easy tonight... I need my girl feeling as good as possible when I come into town! Haha.

I really hope your work is going well! I miss you

Spencer

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

Hey, a little busy will message when I can

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

So, I just picked up your birthday present from the store... I tried to order it online, but the store did not recognize your address... I was lucky the store had what I wanted to get you...

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

I told you that you visiting is more than enough babe

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

I guess I shouldn't have told you that, ha ha

Honestly if felt great shopping for you... I guess I feel like those kinda things bring me that much closer to you.

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

i just don't want you to have to go through any trouble that's all :)  miss ya

7 sleeps

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

The only trouble I am going through, is not being with you right now... Needless to say I miss you too sweetheart

Well I don't know about that, the way we talk on the phone at night... We are getting about half the sleep we should... Hahahah so is this sufficient evidence to round down on the number of sleeps we have until we are together? I'm dumb....hahah

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

hahaha thats true but somehow I would be way to excited for it to be 3 sleeps and when you weren't here by Saturday I would be disappointed ...you are definitely not dumb...so yeah awesome totally have a fever it sucks my boss is like you look terrible...great 

From: Spencer
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To:  Teagan

Babe, that sucks... Really, I wish there was something I could do... I'll send a lil prayer upstairs for you babe. Take it easy, and I am sure you just need a good nights rest. Hang in there sugapie...

From: Teagan
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
To: Spencer

its weird cause I rarely rarely get sick but I"m such a baby when I am hahaha...gross just measured 103degrees that is not good ....especially in a aircon office

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment