Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Chapter X-31: Everything can change in 2 hours and 2 minutes

11:19 AM Jacob: hi
11:20 AM me: Hi :)
 Jacob: i dont think we should talk anymore
I was stunned...what was that conversation this morning then??? 

me: K
 Jacob: dont take it personal


How do you NOT take it personal?!  I was taking it very personal.

11:21 AM i talked to my fiance and we both agreed not to have contact with exs

(PS its fiancee for the girl! My wedding obsession garnered a lot of useless information).

 me: Finw
  E


But I was ticked and bothered and sad.

11:22 AM Jacob: i contacted u bf to get some info on the decatur and work stuff and didnt think u were back in canada and single
 me: Fine


So I was floored and felt like he was trying to explain some stuff away because our conversation continued long after he knew I was in Canada and single.
Our conversation included many things past that.
But I would respect that.
And try to pull myself together...again.
Just like that everything changed...and it only took 2 hours and 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment