Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

OTH Life Lessons

One of my favourite shows of all time (if you haven't figured it out by now) is One Tree Hill.
I absolutely think it is my favourite show of all time.
I know it is cheesy at times or drama filled or "high-school-ish"...
but I think it has some of the best lessons and the best inspirations.
If only I learned them haha.
So without further ado...

Episode 5.02 by Haley
"You can chose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world, that's just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question. What's worse not getting everything you wished for, or getting it but realising it's not enough. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase, the choices you make, and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now."

4 comments:

  1. Kind of applicable to my life haha.
    I can always apply a little one tree hill wisdom to my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote. And have never seen even a single episode of OTH. But I am quite sure that I'd love it. And, now that I know that it is your fave... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear despite all the CW teen angst (which I secretly love anyway) there is some darn good wisdom in there. I love their voice over stuff because it is kind of Breakfast Club-ish (in the learn your lesson re-cap from the show).

    ReplyDelete