Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chapter X-35: When you least expect it...

Date: Fri, Jan 14, 2011

11:29 AM Jacob: hey are u there
11:33 AM Jacob: i think it time to cut our ties this time


I chose NOT to respond to this.
Maybe he was right.
As long as he didn't contact me I never once reached out to him or initiated conversation.
If that's what he wanted then that is how it would be.
Really that is how it should be.
I just was SO WEAK when he contacted me.
After all today was the day Taylor came to visit you can read about that here, here, here and here.
So that is where my focus was.
Then I could start my life fresh.
Taylor coming here was JUST the kick start I need to get going and back to "Teagan".
I was much too busy that day to respond anyway.
Maybe NOT to be continued (isn't that a fun change)  :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment