Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shaking...a preemptive Ex Chapter

I'm shaking.
Remember here when I wrote Spencer that email?

Well (NOT a big shocker at all) he hasn't responded its been four days.
For someone who carries a phone around with him EVERYwhere because he was so "important" he sure wasn't now.So I finally broke down and texted him this at 3:21pm...because this HAS to end at some point... "Hey I sent you an email.  Did you get it?"

1.5 hours later a response.
Spencer: "no...I didn't"
My heart was thudding already.
Seriously I haven't heard from him since December 26th with THIS conversation that was awful and just to arrange for my parents to pick up my things.
I responded "what is your current email address"

He give me two (one of them IS where I sent it but I'm not going to argue) and his new number though we are texting on his old number...weird or maybe it is more of a personal cell versus the office blackberry.

To which I don't respond but did immediately forward him the email I had sent.
He responds (via text):  "Call me tonight if you can...Anytime between 6-10..."

I responded with this " Sure I can call you probably around 6.  I just want to get things wrapped up asap.
Spencer: "I understand"

And I'm shaking so bad.
I'm going to call Taylor for a quick pep talk before hand but I'm terrified for some reason.
Like shaking so incredibly ridiculously.
I definitely do not want to cry on the phone.
Oh god...

4 comments:

  1. So glad you have Taylor to call for a pep talk! Hope it went okay. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are strong & you can do this! Or I guess you probably already did. I really hope it went well & that Taylor is such a great friend that you know you can call her for support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it!! It's almost the end! Keep your head up!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm trudging through it thinking that at some point it has to get better.

    ReplyDelete