Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

"I Believe" in Canada



This sums up the games rather nicely.  I was never crazy about the song but hey it fits in with montage of great moments.  I wish I had been able to be in Vancouver and if the games is blessed enough to come back to Canada again I will make it a priority to go.  I have heard amazing stories from my friends who were in Vancouver during that time.  I will wear my Olympic gear proudly (I even have the new maple leaf 2010 mittens this year).  So I will be proud of my country that I live in and the ability to go to the next Olympics that will be held here. 
xoxo
Canadian Teagan

2 comments:

  1. Oh, there will TOTALLY be another Canadian Olympics. They did such a great job in Vancouver! Sure, it's probably 20+ years away, but that doesn't mean that it's too early to start getting excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I hope so! You are right though it won't be anytime soon. Gives me lots of time to be able to afford to go and take vacation haha. Ugh I SO need to get started on this whole career thing. Hmmm maybe the next USA one would also be a good excuse to attend. Afterall, it is in my neighbour country.

    ReplyDelete