Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty Dress Procrastination

So I needed to take a quick break from studying.
I'm exausted...not sleeping so well.
My mind has been on Spencer a whole bunch.
Still haven't heard from him for over a month now.
So strange.
I can't believe everything that has happened and I will allow myself time to process and reveiew AFTER February 17th.

I just couldn't sleep because things were rolling around my head...like... I wonder if he's happier now, I wonder if he thinks I really was such a terrible different person, I wonder what his parents think, I wonder if I will be alone forever, I wonder if I ever will want children, I wonder if I will meet up with Jacob, I wonder if I will be happy (a peak) without such a valley of just defeat and sadness, I wonder if I will ever get to sleep because I NEED to study ughhhhhhhhh!  Don't you hate it when you can't sleep even though you know you need to.

So in an effort to kick start back to studying I want to look at pretty dresses.
So I give you my SAG awards dress favourites
(besides there are enough people ripping apart fashion (ie. Joan Rivers)).
I got all the pictures from imnotobsessed.com


I LOVED this dress.  This one is my NUMBER ONE from the whole red carpet.  Gorgeous!

I don't think I've ever seen Julia Stiles look so darn beautiful.  I loved everything about it.  I would so BUY this dress in a heartbeat.
The more I see her in interviews the more I love her.  I think she has the PERFECT body to pull off this dress.


Doesn't hurt that she has a butt that is oddly familiar haha.  Makes me feel I can wear more figure hugging dresses.


Love her, love the dress, she gives me hope and makes me feel better about my curvy shorter (ie. not 5'10" like Cindy Crawford) self.

I so love this dress.  It's totallly fun...and I bet a lot of my friends would say it is a "Teagan" dress.

I'm not usually a pattern kind of person but I loved this dress.  I thought she looked so pretty.
Well I guess that is it for my procratination.
Back to studying and preparing yipes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment