Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Frivalous materialistic planning too far in advance aka trying to distract myself from the depressing thoughts that are my life!

So for a long time I wanted a super girly bathroom...the thing is do I want it so super girly that it is pink!  Or super girly that I do it in Tiffany Blue...which keeps it more gender neutral (sort of).  The ONE thing I have definitely picked out is a hotel style waffle weave shower curtain.  And I know I would like to hang a chandelier if there is room.  So here goes some of my inspiration.  Now just to pick pink or tiffany blue?

In white of course to keep it light and bright!











I will definitely keep on distracting myself just to keep from totally falling apart.  It used to be I was so sad about being apart from PH that I completely planned every single teeny tiny detail of our wedding.  Now that has all been ripped away.  I can't even begin to think how to undo all of that planning.  At least this planning is dependant on no one.  I'm the only one that sticks around after all. 
sigh
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment