Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Burberry Goal Number One...and some later additions.

So for as long as I can remember (and as per usual with me falling in love with something in all totality!)
I have wanted a Burberry Trench.  So that is my official first thing to save up for.
It is perfect and gorgeous and timeless!  So with my first $50 in here we go.
The Classic Double Breasted Long Trench!

Did I mention that I love how Emma Watson is their spokesmodel.

Gorgeous scarf that matches the print on my Super Nova Purse.

Seems appropriate for Canadian Weather and I love these!


The Perfect Black Umbrella and lined with Burberry print...LOVE!
SO for now it is just the Trench I am saving for but then I will slowly get these accessories to go with my SuperNova Burberry Print purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment