Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All good things...*

It is officially one month before Taylor comes to Canada to visit.
And I cannot frigging wait!
It is one of the things that gets me going through the days that are dark for me.
There are SOOOO many things I am planning that I wish I could share them here but I don't want to ruin anything for Taylor.
I have quite a few surprises up my sleeve.
It is going to be the best trip ever and especially because she is coming just to visit me.
4 weeks from Friday.
On January 14th she gets here.
I have so much cool stuff planned.
This is where I enter by TV show nerdom and talk about One Tree Hill.
In some ways we are totally like Peyton and Brooke (minus the loving the same boy part)...
but totally the great freinds part.
There are so many Peyton and Brooke "moments" that we have.
And its kind of convenient we are a blond and a brunette.
Some of the pics remind me of situations we have been in
looks that we have shared etc.

We have totally been like this...mouths open...going are you kidding me.


We have been like this too all dolled up and scoping out everyone else.

Can't tell you how many sleepover nights were spent like this hehe.

PS I totally realize Brooke and Peyton are characters and not "real".
I'm just a nerd.
HOB
xoxo Teagan



1 comment: