Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Chanel...a girl can dream!

My next "big" purse purchase is the Chanel Grand Shopping Tote (or GST for short)
It is beYOND gorgeous.  And to me the PERFECT black bag.  The price is hard to find but I think it is between $2100-2500.  Which would be the MOST I have ever spent on a handbag but it is perfect.

As if that isn't enough there are necklaces that are CLASSIC...so classic in fact that Anne Hathaway sported them in the Devil Wears Prada.

Gorgeous...my inspiration!  Also LOVE the hat.

Beautiful & Classic

Chanel Iconic Jacket...tweed-tastic!

Perfect Chanel Outfit

Love Kim..love the glasses of course Chanel!

Everything to me about Chanel is classic and timeless.  Pieces that are STAPLES in a wardrobe...now I just have to figure out how to make them a staple in mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment