Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Professionalism and Feuding

It's been awhile since a good work vent.
Soooo two things...


When dealing with a big corporation or company shouldn't things maintain a level of professionalism?  I am absolutely baffled by (more than one) company that takes the time to add a stamp like this on their statement.


I mean seriously?!  And I'm talking about large companies.  Does anyone else think this is so NOT professional?  Just venting sorry...but seriously it is a cartoon of someone on thier knees.  Someone had to first buy this stamp, then get ink on it then stamp the statements?!  I think it is ridiculous.


Also, what do you do when the two (permanent) staff are feuding?
I'm temporarily working here (good lord please let it be only for 3.5 more weeks instead of 20! and let me pass those tests). 
But they both complain to me about what another.
I listen but refrain from commenting.
I do think one is clearly in the right and one in the wrong but I don't want to start any problems especially because of my temporariness. 
Plus it is so weird because they are completely my senior (in rank and age)...so it's kind of ackward.
I think the bribes have started though because one brought me this today.
Hmmmm maybe I should take sides (and cleary from the one who bakes at home).


Kidding at least my healthy morning snack balances it out (kind of).






No comments:

Post a Comment