Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Peak

I really struggled with this.
Remember when I wrote about my Pit (here) just like the Kardashians used to do around the dinner table?  Trying to come up with a peak then I realized it doesn't necessarily have to be a big grand thing.
So my peak...

Winning a coffee from Roll Up the Rim on my afternoon green tea.

I need to try and appreciate the little things so I can be more positive.
It is so weird for me in a sense because I think (prior to the whole Spencer fiasco),
I generally was/am a hugely positive person.
Like literally glass always half full person.
Total "cheerleader" type.

I do not feel like myself when I'm grumpy and angry at the world.
Especially when I look around at the world and realize that I am in fact quite lucky.
Sometimes I just need a little perspective.
Maybe a place of my own.
Maybe just a move out of my home town which is filled with signs of my failure, judgemental family, reeks of "settling", and in general has very little "positive" to my life.  I need to get the heck out of here.

Please let me pass my tests so this can be much more of a reality.
That will be just the "Peak" I need.
Maximum 2 weeks left to find out the results.
Here's keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment