Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Second

Pic from here.  I'm always the leaner inner.

So the Sunday before this past one.
I had a second date with MrRealtor.
He came to pick me up and we headed to the Shops at Don Mills area.

And for dinner off to Fabbrica.
I didn't have the heart to tell him I had just been there a few days before with my high school friend Mitchel (read here if you missed it).
And we had the awkward sort of initial dating timing.

The type where the hostess took us to a certain area and then MrRealtor asked to move to a quieter part of the restaurant.
Which was thoughtful.
We chatted and he suggested after that we head to JackAstor's to watch some Sunday night football.
Y'all know how I feel about Jack Astor's.
But somehow in this context it was okay.
And we chatted and watched football and had some drinks.

When he dropped me off I leaned in to kiss.
Just closed mouth on the lips.
Only he didn't really pursue the kiss further.
So I was left a little hesitant.

Wondering if there would be a third date...

No comments:

Post a Comment