Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Replies and Jibberjabber

Pic from here.

I'm bored of MrDentalSurgeon.
We had this sort of awkward date now two weeks ago (here if you missed it).
Then I didn't hear from him until this text almost a WEEK later.
To which I'm dumb and replied (here).

Then I was irritated that he took a day or so to respond with this jem of a conversation last Sunday evening...
I'd say it's time for another ...what I say ...what I think conversations.


Him:  Golfed today - starting to feel better.  How are u feeling?
Me: So so...basically slept and watched movies all weekend :( totally have cabin fever now....I'm so not meant to stay home all weekend!  Haven't been this sick in a very long time
Really you seriously didn't have time to text this whole week?  Never mind pick up the phone and call???
Him:  Awful :(  Did you miss any work this week?
Me:  Should have but I powered through...I'm busy because of going away soon.  Did you miss any work?
I'm BOOOOOOOOOOORED this conversation is even boring me...what the heck?
Him:  Didn't miss any but had a couple of days with heavy Advil Cold and Sinus intake :s
Seriously how am I supposed to respond to this....I have no response to this because frankly I'm bored...

So I didn't respond.
He knows I would be leaving soon for Dallas.
He doesn't care.
He so needs to be cut from the roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment