Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

unexpected delivery

So remember when I wrote about it being the end of things with MrRealtor.
Well on Friday at work I was running around keeping busy when...
These came...

Y'all know I detest getting flowers at work.
I wouldn't mind if I was married etc. BUT because it increases staff gossip.

And it's embarrassing.
ESPECIALLY with this card attached NOT in a freaking envelope.

Don't you think if the florist reads this then CLEARLY it should have gone in an envelope?
Anyway it was HUMILIATING.
I mean you know where I live why not send them to my home?

Anywho...so I didn't respond.
And I went to sleep fairly early on Friday because the weather was horrible and I had a fun filled day for Saturday (more about that later).

And when I woke up at 6:45am I realized I had some unanswered messages on my phone.

Seriously a phone call drunk dial at 2:19AM?
And a text later.
Yup unanswered because I don't even know how to respond.
Why can't the guys I like be this persistent?

No comments:

Post a Comment