Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trip Planning aka Thinking Positive

I'm trying to focus on the positive.
Ignore messages from Jacob (because yes I'm STILL getting them).
I decided this year to take a few small trips rather than large ones.

Here is what I was daydreaming about today.

April in West Palm Beach, Florida
Pic from here

May in Ottawa
Pic from here
July in Chicago
Pic from here
September in Dallas
Pic from here
October in Ann Arbor
Pic from here

And hopefully this list will keep growing.
I'm hoping to perhaps do a big trip next year.
Maybe a safari in Africa?
Or hike in Peru?
I think I may have to leave all those romantic European countries for when I'm with someone.
I want to go to Paris and Rome when I'm head over heels in L-O-V-E.

It's fun to dream...

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Fun! A trip is a trip is a trip and all of your little trips are going to be so fantastic.

    That Ann Arbor picture -- of the law quad -- my favorite place on campus. For sure.

    I'm kind of considering a September trip to Dallas, too. UM plays Alabama in the Cowboys Classic on September 1 and I sort of think it would be amazing fun.

    Also - safari in Africa YES. Do it. Amazing. So amazing.

    Longest comment ever! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that area of UofM's campus!! I didn't remember what it was or what it was called but we walked around there on Sunday and I fell in love with it AND the entire campus it's gorgeous! I heard that is going on AND it is over the weekend I will be in Dallas visiting Taylor...wouldn't that be a fun city to have a little blogger get together!!! You're trip to Africa...totally inspiring. Love the long comments :)

    ReplyDelete