Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...

Pic from here, love her travelling outfit...I may have to use that as inspiration!

But I do know when I'll be back again.
So here we go with a second travel time to the US.
This time to the great sunshine state over the long Easter weekend.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Also that I don't crack from family vacation because THAT has been known to happen.
But I am definitely looking forward to some vacation time and some time in the sun.

Again with the generosity of the parents.
I'm totally spoiled.
Now if only I had a travel buddy...

2 comments:

  1. Adorable travel outfit!! I may have to borrow inspiration from it, too. Only Brando has me scared into wearing tennis shoes every time I travel these days so I will probably default to that once again. *Is* Taylor joining you?? I'm so happy you're going!! SO exciting!! And if you need some away time maybe you could meet up with Sarah from Girl From Florida if you read her and are close enough :) . Have fun!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PSD- I try to dress up a little to fly now. It makes me feel better if I feel pretty :) We will see if Taylor can join...short notice and scheduling and all. Hopefully this goes off without a hitch like New York. I should try and meet up with GFF if she is still there and if it's reasonably close enough. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete