Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

What could be better than one wedding dress??? duh...two!

Just when I thought the wedding fashion couldn't get any better...
here came the second dress



Here's what I love about it.  It is elegant and beautiful and the detail is the cut and fabric.  I am in LOVE with this dress.  My favourite wedding dresses that I tried on were the ones that were JUST like this.  Maybe one day I will write about my wedding dress...

And how much do I love the angora cardigan...what a PERFECT preppy accessory for a dress.  I'm going to have to remember that.



And the boys look pretty handsom in their tuxes too!

I am loving the style of the Royal Wedding.



All pics from here

3 comments:

  1. The first time I saw that dress, I saw the first picture (not here, somewhere else), and mistakenly thought the angora cardigan was part of the dress and thought that it looked like she had something hanging off the boob part!! I totally discounted it as being pretty. I am SO glad to know it's not actually that way, now that I actually looked a little closer and have a decent quality picture to look at. My favorite part is the belt - probably made out of diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've seen of the second dress (mostly cause I haven't really followed the whole royal wedding thing very much) and I like it FAR better than the first one. I must be the only person in the world, but I wasn't crazy about the first dress. It was pretty, but I didn't think it flattered her very much. Must have been just me though, cause everyone else seems to have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pinksundrops- haha it probably is made of diamonds so I guess its a good thing she has a teeny tiny waiste (like someone I know ;)

    @Liz- I like this one more too, though I did like the first one...especially because my understanding (I could be totally wrong because I haven't been there) was that you are supposed to not have bare arms or cleavage...which I thought she did a brilliant job of doing (I can't think of another flaterring way to do it-well with my little fashion/design knowledge). You are also not allowed to be all PDA in there (hence balcony kiss instead of a you may now kiss the bride moment). Interesting different traditions. I loved the pagentry of it all!

    ReplyDelete