Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Blows but my Friends are Fabulous!!!

So I lost two blog posts after the whole "blogger down" issues.
After searching (and cursing my computer) and checking my drafts folder (gone still).
I was bummed.

Until one of my besties...was able to pull it off here newsfeed!
So they are saved and you can see them here and here.
I sometimes need to realize that all the drama and stress of things that get thrown at you in life...some people are not as lucky as me.
I have the most amazing and beautiful and supportive friends on this planet.
Seriously...I don't know how I got so lucky.

She is also one of my blog-spirations check her out here at AustinSunDrops especially if you love travel, off the map amazing places, beautiful photography, family values, gorgeous kiddos, and inspiration all around.

I'm one lucky duck.


2 comments:

  1. *blushing* So glad I could make a stress a little less stressful :) .

    ReplyDelete