Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So remember when I talked about my dream job (read here).

They JUST called for an interview.
Of course I was way too freaked to actually answer the phone when they called!
So now I'm going to call them back first thing in the morning.
Mainly because I need to calm down and de-stress and
KNOW that I am absolutely the best person for this job.
It is PERFECT for me.  I am perfect for this job.

I just need to think out my strategy fully.
Think of how the whole interview thing goes again.
Have my plan of why I left my previous place and haven't been working in my field for about a year.
That is less along the lines of following my fiance/husband and more along the lines of wanting to be back in Canada and better my career etc.
Yipes I'm nervous.
But this could be perfect and just the window of opportunity I was looking for.
Fingers crossed.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations - that is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you and hopeful that this is just the start of many exciting things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!

    I'm so excited and nervous and I hope you are right the start of some great things.

    ReplyDelete