Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

1 week 1 day notice

Dear people in my dad's office;

Please consider this my 1 week and 1 days notice of termination of employment from Daddy's office.
While it truly was impressive how I was was able to plaster a smile on my face for all the ridiculous requests I am moving on to bigger and better things...like my actual career!

Unfortunately, now you will have to find someone else to make sticker labels for the 100 clockcards and then change your mind about the order so that the person has to scrape them off and reapply them in the new order. 
Someone else will have to email your responses to the things you couldn't be bothered with doing.
Someone else will need to file and also stamp every page of more than 1000 pages of invoice each month with the date and hand write in the check number (because this system makes sense in today's day and age).
Weekly paystub stuffing, trash shredding and binder divider label making will also have to be taken over by someone else.

Though I am grateful to have had a job during these past few months of total and utter crappiest time ever in my life, it is a job that I didn't anticipate having to suck it up for this many months working.
I can't even begin to say how much of a weight is lifted off my shoulders that I no longer have to work here anymore, well after the 15th.
Not to mention I hopefully get to look forward to no one at my new place of employment refers to things by adding "ies" to the end like "hey this needs some stampies".

Have fun b*tches and in the words of the latest Britney video (well actually from HalfBaked).
"F*ck you, F*ck you, F*ck you, You're Cool and I'm Out"


4 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha. Your last line has me laughing out loud!! Congrats again, girl! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PinkSunDrops- haha glad you liked it. I just realized if someone didn't understand the reference they might be quire offended oopsie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! How good did that feel to write?!!

    ReplyDelete