|Pic from here|
A lot of the reason I have not been blogging is because I've been getting closer with some girl friends.
Happily a lot of the people I have chatted about as the CanadaCrew.
We have come together.
And are quickly becoming a fun girl group.
Remember when I wrote about it here about being sooooo happy.
It really is coming together.
Here are some of the things we have been doing...
- Book club...during our winter months (October-March) we decided a book club is in order. I WILL follow up and do posts about it soon because they are my fav!
- We had a Stevemas party...again I should blog about it. Basically your ugly Christmas sweater party. And though I brought MrRealtor (that turned out to not be the best idea ever).
- These girls put together (instigated by Laurel) a notabirthdaycelebrationbuthappenstocoincidewithsomeonesbirthday brunch for moi. I felt so so so darn special!
- Book club meeting #3
- One of the girl's birthday celebrations at a place called Snakes and Lattes where we will play boardgames...so fun!
- A night of mulled wine, firepits in the Distillery District!
- A holiday Christmas dinner with traditional English Roasted Goose.