Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Awake

Pic from here.

At 3:23am.
I woke up.
All sweaty and stressed and anxiety ridden.
Ughh I hate nights like this.
My first thought.
MrKent.
The memories come flooding back of mere hours before.
"....I'm not being fair to you" he started with.
And that heavy knot returns to my stomach.
Then I think of Arlie who I usually turn to in heartbreak.
Right he is gone too.
Then I glance at my phone.
A message from Jacob "I miss you".
And I panic.
I try to force myself to sleep.
Knowing the exhaustion I will feel in a few hours.
Dreading the questions from my work colleagues 
who I had bragged about my weekend in wine country with MrKent.
And I'm not sure if I will actually get back to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, girlie. I am so sorry. You deserve so much better. And, honestly, I think he's going to realize that he has made a huge mistake. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @A- Thank you for saying that. I hope so. xo

    ReplyDelete