Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Monday, June 18, 2012

An invitation...

I owe y'all a quick weekend update post which I will get to tomorrow.
BUT I wanted to share with you some super exciting news.
Well at least super exciting for me!


So Laurel asked me to be one of her bridesmaids!!!
I'm so completely honoured and flattered.
I am just so so sooooooo excited.


I know what y'all are thinking...really not such a big deal ...OH but it is!
I've only ever been a bridesmaid once and that was for my cousins wedding in 2006.
I've never been asked to be in any of the Waterloo girl's weddings.


So for this invitation to come I was stunned.
It nearly brought tears to my eyes.
She actually wants ME to stand with her on her wedding day!


I feel really just so honored that she asked me.
And I can't wait for the getting ready and girly fun!
So so so happy!


Also because I think this can officially mean I'm making new girl friends in the city.
And that is one of the biggest most exciting things ever!
Yay!  
Here's wishing I look this good! 

Pic from here

No comments:

Post a Comment