**If you are looking for MyExBoyfriendProject it is the Right side.** Those who know me know my love for things pop culture and reality tv. I love a good heroine and girl who comes out on top...because I want to. Once a girl named Lauren chose a boy over an intership in Paris. I have made similar misguided mistakes...but Lauren made it to Paris (a year later). I hope to make it to my Paris (both literally and not). Here are my struggles, wants, wishes, hopes and fears as I make it there.
Trip to see Taylor!!!!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
I'm back! Can't believe it took me this long to get access to the internet! SO much to catch up on. And I will as soon as possible.
Hmmm let me see if I can give you a Top Ten of things that have happened/in process.
10. New place almost done getting everything together. (Obviously a post about this to come).
9. In line with that...there was a desk purchase which ended up a little dramatic.
8. Jacob says he is coming here to visit...next weekend.
7. Started the cake decorating class last week with Eva and Val. Lots of fun and great to see each other on a weekly basis.
6. This was the first weekend that FLEW by. I hate to say it but sometimes they barely crawl by. Especially when I'm acting like a hermit.
5. See how I slipped # 8 in there like maybe you guys wouldn't even notice?!
4. I almost didn't even remember that this past Saturday would have been my wedding...almost.
3. The girls wanted to let me know about I am loved and supported...they remembered this weekend and what it almost was too. (Obviously there will be a post about this).
2. Jane's 30th Birthday Party Weekend was this weekend (pedicures, an amazing restaurant, skit comedy club, cake and wine).
1. I think I'm getting closer to being okay or at least myself...I think.