Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busy

Pic from here
Y'all I'm not sure how this happens every few weeks.
Where I randomly stop blogging.
And then rush to catch up.

Oops...let's see what has all happened since I last wrote...

  • Valentine's Day; it sucked, I had some nice messages but Valentine's Day is SO much better when you're in love.
  • Headed home for my younger brother's birthday.
  • Heading home I randomly met a guy who I didn't think was into me and is way too young but somehow ended up at a Swedish House Mafia concert and him sleeping over at my place the following weekend.
  • Had a first day with a pretty interesting guy (different guy then above).
  • Hosted a bookclub at my place.
  • Got new glasses.
  • Had a second date with the pretty interesting guy.
  • Hosted an Oscar party.
  • And am currently procrastinating from getting ready for a first date with a different boy.
So what have you been up to?
I will catch up on all these posts in the next coming days.
Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment