Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Immortal World Tour...another great Wednesday

Another fun Wednesday update.
I left work and headed to meet up Eva and Val to take them with me to my hometown to watch Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour.
We drove through crazy Toronto rush hour and the pouring rain to meet up with my parents, aunt, grandmother and brother.

It was AWESOME.
What a great show!
I did prefer this to the show us girls last saw
(you can read about it here and here if you missed it).

And it's Cirque which is artistic in itself.
And the message seemed to be of hope and unity and tolerance.
All and all it was pretty incredible.
This was the view from where we sat which gave us a good view of everything.
As you see we got there in plenty of time which gave us some time to catch up with my family.



Here are some pictures.
If you have a chance please go see it!
The video does WAY more justice than the pics.
And can you spot the person who is an amputee?  He BLEW out minds!!!


It was so fun...and a pretty great way to spend a Wednesday night.
I wasn't sure what to expect to be honest but I loved it.









And yes this is a pole dancer.
But she was so incredible.
NOT that I have a lot of others to compare to haha.







If you want some more detail after the photos I included the list of Acts which can also be found on Wikipedia.


Acts
The acts of The Immortal World Tour are staged to the music of Michael Jackson.[7]
So after the show finished around 11pm we headed back to Toronto.
And I fell straight into bed just after one exhausted...but happy.


Pics from here, here,

No comments:

Post a Comment