Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Friday, October 4, 2013

ding!

Pic from here
Friday night and I've busied myself going through things and really trying to get rid of stuff I don't need.
How did I accumulate all of this in just over two years?!
So I'm just minding my business when...ding!

You guessed it.
MrAttorney...
"Hey I was cleaning up my place believe it or not and there's a belt.
Did you want your belt?"

I guess this is the point where I'm supposed to step it up and be a little mean, right AccidentallyMe?
Only why am I just hurt and bothered.
WHY message me if you don't want to be with me?
Every time I think I for sure have gotten to the point where I definitely won't hear from him...
Ding!

PS and tomorrow I will fill you in on how out of no where guys are just coming out of the woodwork...I'll give you a hint...Mr from this past February/March...seriously

3 comments:

  1. If you want your belt back he can mail it. He's a guy so he wouldn't think of that himself. Do you want it back? (Is it yours?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true...here's the thing...I don't think I'm missing a belt (but I may be mistaken). WHICH if it isn't mine...means he's been having some fun because I helped him move into his new place at the end of July. I wonder if a "I actually don't think that's mine" text would suffice. Unless I'm wrong and then I may just look petty/like I want a response. Ugh.

      Delete
  2. Ask to see a picture. Tell him you don't think it's yours but wanna see what it looks like...

    ReplyDelete