Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

One and a half

Pic from here
When you do the things you do not want to do.
For the long term benefit...
Boy oh boy does the short term suck.

Monday night I was just so wiped I went to bed at 9:30 only to awaken at 2am in a cold sweat.
Nothing that 2 chapters in my current book wouldn't fix.
Though I woke up tired I still slept.

Last night I went to bed well intentioned and at a more reasonable time of 11pm.
Only I woke up at 3:30 and at 4:54 (now) I realize it is futile and may as well drag myself out of bed.
I had the STRANGEST dream about tiger sharks.
I was explaining to a stranger (who happened to look exactly like one of my great friends from Austin) that I was afraid of tiger sharks.
Only we were in Thailand and then taking helicopters overs the ocean to see/prove that there were hundreds of tiger sharks swimming there.
Pic from here
If any one is a dream decoder please let me know what the heck that means because that is seriously so random.
The worst part is the first thing that I think when I wake up is to tell MrAttorney about this ridiculous dream...mainly because it would make him laugh.

I'm exhausted.
And sad.
And drained.
One and a half nights down...how many more to go until it just doesn't hurt as much?
F*cking Tiger Sharks!
Pic from here

No comments:

Post a Comment