Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hail

Pic from here
I've been so busy moping around that I've almost forgot about this upcoming weekend.
Which is my annual trip to Ann Arbor to watch my (adopted) alma mater!
Do any of you remember last years fiasco of a time?!
Well if you don't you can read here for the refresher.

Haven't seen Will since that weekend a year ago.
I talked to him last week as we usually do.
He was about to go on date five with a girl he really liked and would probably make things officially.
(Seriously 5 dates...5 months and MrAttorney doesn't know what he wants...F...by the way haven't talked to him since this past Sunday's conversation).

So what I'm saying is that things are back to normal with Will.
We are friends and I'm totally good with that.
I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the game Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment