Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

third date

So does a third date warrant a Mr title?
Anywho so on Sunday I had a meeting with a potential business partner.
And after I was downtown so I called him.
He suggested we grab a late brunch at a super cute place called School in the Liberty Village area of Toronto.
Pic from here
So we parked at his place and headed over.
And I can just yap away.
He makes me laugh, he's intelligent and he's handsome (though not exactly my type...you know me I usually love the big huge guys lol...maybe this is the type of change I need.).
After we decided to walk down Queen Street West area of Toronto.
Pic from here
Stopping at Nadege for my fav macarons.

Pic from here
He agreed they were amazing!
So after walking around he suggested that he come up to my place (because I live way far out of the city).
I was a little nervous because I'm not sure how I feel about having people in my place.

So he came over and we had chinese food and martinis (I know kind of a weird combination).
Since he just finished up a job and is switching firms he had the week off.
So he ended up sleeping over.
Only I cooled things off before they went too far.

And it was nice.
Especially waking up to him and his rumpled hair.
And I find myself trying not to get too excited because let's me real...three dates in means nothing.
Heck the furthest things have gone since Spencer is 17 dates.
So I feel myself trying to hold back a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment