Trip to see Taylor!!!!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

one thousand two hundred and ninety six

Pic from here

I woke up this morning and my first thought was MrAttorney.
This is definitely trouble.
He is away again.

On a work retreat out of the country.
And I miss him.
And I miss sleeping with him.
I miss laughing with him...oh its been so long since I've just giggled and laughed so much.
And the kissing...oh my the kissing!

Pic from here
The last couple of weeks we've been alternating sleeping at each other's places.
Mostly because we would rather be together than apart.
Even though we don't come out and say it.
But it's not what I'm worried about.

You see on Thursday morning when he was getting ready to leave.
And both of us were bustling around in the morning.
And I took a chance and leaned in kissing him and whispering in his ear..."you know I'd like to be more than bed buddies...just saying"
(Side note; we've been joking around that we are bed buddies...I think both of us sort of testing the waters...seeing what the other thinks etc...so I took the leap well I at least sort of put it out there).
And he said, "oh yeah?" and all I heard was a possible rejection.
Since then we haven't had a chance to get together because he is away.
And I'm a little nervous in having thrown that out there.

Oh yeah and there's just this one 
other thing...he's never been in love...ever.
And what stinks is I'm merely one thousand two hundred and ninety six hours in and I'm falling for him.
It came from that night where nothing should have worked out...and maybe it won't.
I wish I knew how to slow down my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment